To install kaspersky already purchased when you ( I ) Have a kaspersky activation code
here i am going to tell you the procedure when you already have a kaspersky activation code first.
- First of all create a kaspersky account if you do not have one. If you already have kaspersky account then you just need to login to your kaspersky account.
- To create a kaspersky account you need to reach installkasperky.com
- There You need to either signup or sign in (see image below)
- Now if you do not have a kaspersky account click on sign up on the right top corner.
- When you will click on sign up it will ask for an email and password. Most noteworthy here you are going to create an kasperky account so the password which you are going to put will be a new password which you are going to create for the Kasperky account.
- Seems like you got an email in your email inbox just check your email inbox which you given in the sign up step.
- It is a verification email. Verify and login to your Kaspersky account.
- Now in the account itself you will find a place to : “Enter activation code “
- Just Put Your activation code here and click on the download section and you will find your product listed there which you just redeemed along with other Kaspersky free Licenses.
- Now download Your kaspersky and Run the program.
- Finally your product is installed and ready for its first scan.
Tips During Installing kasperky already purchased when i have a kaspersky activation code –
- Uninstall all other antivirus from your computer as two antivirus in a single computer may conflict each other.
- After uninstalling to completely remove the Old program you need to restart you computer once.
- it is recommended to install the new kaspersky software after completely removing the old antivirus program as wel as after restarting the computer.
- Also uninstall if you have any old kasperky software.
You have a kasperky activation code when you already have a kaspersky software before and you purchased the license for the same
In this case if you bought a kasperky license for the same product which is already in your computer (expired or going to expire) . i.e. if you have kaspersky total security before and you purchased the same kaspersky total securtiy again.
so in this case of the same kaspersky product you just need to change the kasperky license number in your already installed kaspersky product.
Open the old application of Kaspersky and in below right hand check for account settings and change the activate license.Finally you are done.
install kaspersky already purchased
It is an intelligent step to install a good antivirus software in your system and make it protected against virus and malwares etc. but browsing the web wisely is even more intelligent. Always beware of virus and malware that try to enter into your system while downloading other useful
files, so always make sure that you are not downloading the viruses along with your useful contents. This is the first most important thing to block the virus from getting into your system in order to avoid them. It happens several times that while you are browsing on the web, you will come across something prompting on your screen like ‘Your system has virus. Click here to clean the system.’ They all are traps. Never ever click on such prompts unless it is coming from the security software you have installed on your device. Installing Kaspersky security software
on the device makes you forget about these worries. This article is about Kaspersky Download with Activation Code.
install kaspersky already purchased | activation code details | Kaspersky Working
Kaspersky installation requires an activation code which is an alpha- numeric code that you get while you purchase the antivirus software. If you have already purchased Kaspersky, you would have got a retail pack from the store. Inside this retail pack, there is activation code on the
retail card which is a specific combination of characters and numerals. This code is required to activate the security software once installed on the device. This computer security installed on your system will save it from any type of threat. It saves the data from theft or loss, blocks any
unauthorized access to the system and data. Kaspersky security solution can protect your computer from the risk of malicious downloads,
stops dangerous emails with its anti- spam and anti- theft feature and also provides protection to the files stored in your device. This security solution forbids the end user from entering into such websites which contain malicious files. It also gives advanced threat defense against new
kind of threats and viruses like worms, trojan and other malwares. Kaspersky is capable enough to protect your system from any kind of virus, malware, theft or data loss. Also, it blocks unauthorized user to access the stored data and also prevent you and your system from data
install kaspersky already purchased
It is now done and if you have any problem in any of the steps you can call us on our toll free number 1-877-339-7787
What if i am not able to install kaspersky already purchased
If you are facing any kind of problem on kaspersky download with activation code consider calling technical support in the last. Before it you can do some of the troubleshooting to install it. Here below i am going to tell you some of the general troubleshooting in this scenario.
- Check if you have any other antivirus- check your computer if you have any other antivirus in it. Sometimes even a new computer comes with a preinstalled security. In order to install our kaspersky we need to remove any other antivirus as a best practice. So if you find one consider removing it. And now restart your computer one time. Now follow the instructions on this page or login to your kaspersky account again and download your product. Try to install it again.
- In case you have an old kaspersky- If you already have a old kasperky in your computer. Check which version of kaspersky security which you have. There are multiple variant of kaspersky comes in the market like kaspersky internet security , kaspersky total security , kaspersky antivirus etc.if both purchased and installed version are same. Go to the setting icon of already installed kaspersky and change the activation code with your new one and you are done. If the both variants are different then consider removing the older one and restart your computer. And now try to install it further.